Saturday, April 9, 2011

has it really been that long?

Well it's been three months since my first post.

That statement makes me feel really... lame. for lack of a better word.


but....... I've been busy! Ok. I haven't really been doing that much.. However, I do have some pictures of my semi-productivity.. and if I get motivated later on, I might dedicate a few posts to them...

The second to last image was of the ever-ubiquitous button cover push pins. I just had to try my hand at them.. Also, I followed a tutorial for the camera strap. It can be found here.

well anyway, there are a few other things I'm working on now, but they're big secrets... partially because secrets are fun, and partially because if they turn out horribly, I have plausible deniability. =)
      

No comments:

Post a Comment